Table of Contents
User Mode option allows the employee to login and logout anywhere anytime even outside of the office using his/her own personal cellphone. There is no need for the QR Code ID since the employee uses his/her own cellphone to login/logout and the app already identified the employee. The employees just taps the LOGIN and LOGOUT button to capture his/her attendance at home or anywhere.
This is useful for employees or officers who make rounds on the different offices or branches of the company or for those on work-from-home arrangements. It can also be used when employees are attending official conferences for several days in locations far from the office. Just require a specific background of the event when the employees’ login/logout to ensure that they are really attending the event.
Before the staff can use his/her cellphone for attendance, he/she must first be authorized to use USER MODE access.
1. Go to the USER MODE menu and click User Mode Access Request
2. Choose the Employee you want to allow User Mode access
3. Type the reason for allowing the use of User Mode Access
4. Enter the duration that the staff is allowed to use the User Mode Access.
5. Attach the document approval signed by your officer permitting that specified employee to do attendance at home or anywhere using his/her personal phone.
6. Click Submit The staff is now allowed to use User Mode Access.
INSTALLING THE QRPHO APP ON USER MODE ACCESS
HOW TO INSTALL QRPHO APP ON USER MODE:
THINGS TO PREPARE:
- Cellphone of the employee – connected to the internet via Wifi or mobile data
- App Authorization username and password – get from HR, can be found in the App Authorization menu of the QRpho website.
- Staff Username and password – get from HR, can be found in the Users menu.