Table of Contents
As you add the employees in the Employee menu, their QR Codes (see QR Code ID menu) and User Accounts (see Users Menu) are automatically created. The default password of the User accounts is firstname1234 or you can also check in the SETTINGS menu what password is indicated in the New Employee Default Password field.
Read here >> HOW THE EMPLOYEE MENU WORKS
ADDING EMPLOYEES MANUALLY
A) ADD THE EMPLOYEES
1. Get your list of Employees with their corresponding ID numbers. Make sure the ID numbers are correct.
2. Add the Employees’ info into the QRpho website.
- Go to Employee menu, then click Add Employee. Make sure you type the ID number correctly. For testing purposes, you can just encode the ID number, name, gender, Dept./Branch.
B) TEST LOGIN/LOGOUT
3. Go to QR Code ID menu to print the QR Code IDs. The QR ID is automatically generated in the system as you add employees. Select the box beside the name to print the ID using photo paper. You can create sample employees like (Staff One, Staff Two, etc. ) for testing purposes. You can print the QR ID of the sample employees then test logging/logging in or out.
How to Print QR Code ID >>
4. Get the tablet/cellphone where the QRpho app (on Kiosk mode) was installed, connect it to the Internet. Wait for a few minutes for the app to download the employee data into the tablet. There is an indicator at the bottom of the tablet screen of the download process. If no activity, manually download the employee data by clicking the three dots on the upper right hand corner of the app and tap “Download Employee Data“.
5. Once employee data was downloaded, test the QR Code ID if it is registered by tapping the LOG IN or LOG OUT buttons. When using a cellphone, set the cellphone to Portrait when using the app. If the name of the employee was already downloaded in the app, upon tapping the log buttons the app proceeds to ask to Take Photo . If the name is not registered in the app, the app prompts the employee name is not registered. To solve, check the internet connection, the try tapping the “Download Employee Data”
ADDING EMPLOYEES USING .csv file
You may upload a .csv file of your list of employees for faster addition of employees.
1. Download the Sample file at the Employee menu.
2. Copy-paste your employee data into the appropriate columns indicated in the sample csv file. Save as .csv file.
3. Click the Upload CSV button and upload the file.
The default of the system is the BENEFITS SETTINGS are CHECKED. If you have temporary or contractual employees who are not entitled to benefits, make sure to UNCHECK the BENEFITS SETTINGS.
Make sure to set the E STATUS to ACTIVE so that the system can accept the data coming from the employee. You can add the Date in the Date Joined field and Click the Active button or you can just click the Active button. After clicking the Active button, click the SAVE button below.
Then go to the EMPLOYEES menu and check if the Employee Status are now active (Green Active button) by looking at the STATUS column.
Make sure also that the employees listed in the Employee menu have their Users account linked to their employee account by going to the USERS menu and checking if there is a linked employee account of the SAME NAME and the Employee role is EMPLOYEE. If there is no linked employee account, then open the User profile and go to the EMPLOYEE field and find the name of the employee then SAVE.