Table of Contents
HOW to INSTALL QRPHO APP EVENTS on ACCESS MODE?
Participants can login/logout into an event using the QRpho Events mobile app installed on their cellphones. For participants’ use, the mobile app must be installed on ACCESS MODE. Participants just have to make sure that they are registered for the event by contacting the organizer.
DOWNLOAD THE APP at QRpho website:
1. Go to CHROME OR ANY BROWSER on your DEVICE.
2. Type qrpho.com in the search field.
3. Please scroll down and find the DOWNLOAD QRPHO OFFICE APP Button and Click on it.
4. Click on DOWNLOAD ANYWAY to start the download.
1. After downloading, click OPEN to install the QRPho App.
2. Click SETTINGS
3. Click ENABLE to allow installation from Chrome Browser
4. Click INSTALL
SETUP QRPHO APP
1. After Installing, click OPEN to Launch the App
2. The App Requires the DEVICE’S PERMISSION to use the Camera, Location, Contacts, and Media to function well. Just ALLOW ALL
4. After allowing all the Permissions needed by the App, click now PROCEED.
5. Enter the App Authorization’s username and password. You can get this info in your QRpho Dashboard under the APP AUTHORIZATION menu. Click LOGIN.
6. Select ACCESS MODE.
LOGIN/LOGOUT IN ACCESS MODE:
1. After selecting Access Mode, click YES.
2. Input the Participant’s username and password. You may get the Participant’s Username and Password in the USERS menu on the QRpho Website. Click LOGIN.
Note: The username of the Participant is the full name and last name separated by a dash(-), all small letters and the password is 1234 as shown below:
2. You are now on the Home Page of the QRpho App, click the QR CODE button to display your QR Code. This is used to log in or logout of an EVENT.
3. Go now to the KIOSK DEVICE used in the event to scan your QR Code and login or logout.